· You must supply us with your complete shipping address and phone number. You will then receive an order confirmation via e-mail or by phone.
· If you have interest in a piece and need to check measurements etc..., we will "hold" item(s) for you for 48 hours.
· THOMAS BRILLET INC are pleased to honor the prices for the "HOLD" items 10 days from the date of your "HOLD".
· Prices and discount:
. There are additional trade discounts available for dealers, architects or designers: ( -15% ).
· Items are final sale. We do no send items out on approval.
. We reserve the right at any time to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions .
· We try to buy merchandise in the best available condition, or to restore it to perfection, but occasionally we buy items that have flaws that we do not restore as such and are priced accordingly ( contact us for special precise details) . Please do not ask for additional discounts for the flaws, as we have already discounted the item. Typically, age and patina on a vintage item are expected and desired. Remember, you are buying an item that is most likely 20 to 100 years old or more.
· We want you to be confident in your decision. We also want your repeat business! We are happy to supply additional pictures and information on items that you are interested in. We do our best to accurately describe and indicate the size of each item. We are happy to supply photos in larger format for your inspection.
· Please remember that most of these items are antique or vintage, circa 1800s to 1980s.
· Do not expect to receive a new item! This means in most cases items have expected, age appropriate signs. Condition is noted for each item and priced accordingly. We do our best to sell merchandise in excellent condition, however, these items are vintage or antique and will show their age.
. Item cost, shipping and insurance could be pre-paid in full and all funds must clear before an item is shipped.
. ALL items may be picked up or delivered by the customer’s choice of shipper.
. Below is a list of shippers who can give you online delivery quotes.
. To get a shipping estimate, call, fax or e mail your shipper with the item’s dimensions or email a weblink to page of the item you wish to ship. Let them know your delivery address and that the item is to be picked up from zip code 33161, MIAMI, FL.
Small furniture items and lighting can be packed by and shipped viaUPS or FEDEX Store in NORTH MIAMI, FL ( in this case you will get your tracking number).
5) CURRENCY Please note that all prices are in U.S. Currency. Shipping and handling are not included.
6) SOLD ITEMS We apologize if an item will still appear to be for sale but has already been sold. We do not guarantee marking an item sold within a certain time frame.
7) SALES TAXES
7% sales tax will be applied to purchases made within/shipped to an address in the State of Florida, unless a current copy of your Resale Tax Certificate is supplied.
If an item arrives damaged:
· All items are shipped fully insured and you will have to file the claim. Please keep all packing/shipping materials for your claim. This policy is firm so please take extra care in examining your item right away when you receive it.
· It is your responsibility to examine items on receipt.
As always, we are happy to answer your questions.
Thank you for your interest !
Shipping - General
We Ship worldwide
We fill out all customs forms properly. International shipments are usually via UPS Expedited.
Buyer is responsible for paying all shipping and insurance costs. International buyers are also responsible for any import fees and/or customs duties and taxes, as applicable for that destination country.
Shipping - Furniture Items
· All items must be insured for the full price value.
· Furniture items must be picked up within 14 days of payment. Customer is responsible for arranging shipping, unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
· We are not responsible for items left over 30 days.
· Small furniture items may be able to be shipped via UPS. Larger furniture items may be picked up or delivered by the customer’s choice of shipper.
· Usually, shipping charges for furniture items are either pre-paid directly to the shipper or are paid C.O.D on delivery.
Shipping - Small items
. All additional costs for special packing, duties, taxes, etc, are to be paid by the customer.
· It is the customers’ responsibility to estimate and pay all taxes and duties.